Traditional Sliding Sash
At last a window to replace those old Victorian sliding sashes.
John J Higgins vertical slider is designed to look traditional but built on modern technology and with all the benefits of Upvc.
One of the biggest advantages of timber sliding sash windows is the ability to replicate any period design feature and this requires the services of a specialist joinery company.
Our timber sliding sash windows are suitable for replacements in historic listed buildings or in conservation areas.
Modern sash windows are also available for new contemporary buildings.
Finishing and colours
Depending on customer requirements we are willing to leave the products we supply untreated, coated with a base coat or completely pre-finished.
features and attributes include:
- Fully weather sealed
- Hardware and fixings subject to corrosive compliance
- Ventilation options available
- Choice of internally or externally glazed,
- Use of insulating glass units tested and certified for compliance
- Finished windows available in a range of stains or paint finishes to customer specification/requirements.