Fully Reversible Window
Manufactured from timbers, the Fully reversible windows are an ideal choice for upper floors which are hard to reach from the outside, and are particularly popular in offices and multi-storey apartment blocks.
Uniquely, they can swing around 180 degrees on their hinges, meaning it is possible to clean the exterior window pane from the inside with ease, making fully reversible windows a particularly useful option where cleaning and maintenance would normally be problematic.
Features and attributes include:
• Secured by design option.
• Easy clean exterior pane from the interior of the building.
• Fully weather sealed.
• Hardware and fixings subject to corrosive compliance.
• Restrictor action to control the width of initial opening adding to safety.
• Espagnolette locking system as standard.
• Ventilation options available.
• Available in a full range of multi light openings.
• Use of insulating glass units tested and certified for compliance.
• Independent testing to PAS 24.
• Finished windows available in a range of high performance, durable stains or paint finishes to individual customer specification.
• Tripple glazed option available.